Monday, April 9, 2012

Hu(ea)rtful Love!

Those "words" from your lips ripped me in half
The moment you shown reluctance to come close to my heart
A heart which once used to be your home
Is now a dungeon after you left it free & alone

You cried, I bled & we both felt pain
Then why you are so afraid of getting into love again
You remember when I proposed in the most silly manner
And asked you to be the mother of my heir

Even then your cheeks were wet with tears
But those were of joy and I had no fear
Am sorry I scared you, but baby those were my emotions
I remember once they used to be your gentle lotions

I can still feel the freshness of your body & softness of your lips
The way I had first held you with your hips
The moments which we used to steal
The clock had to stop and moments still
Now those places without you mows me & kill

How can you forget our love at 'The Doors'
When I used to block your way
And you leave your body on me to sway

Don't you want time to turn back
And we live those magical moments again
Discover happiness in each other eyes with holding hands

No comments:

Post a Comment