Monday, April 9, 2012

How it started and Why it End?

V met, v talked and v talked again,
V so talked and so talked that we had to meet again,

V had no clue that something is getting brewed,
and we kept on talking and meeting again,

Then a cupid struck us and i pronounced you my ANGEL,
no body couldn’t understand but it was so natural,

that was the time when I realized that love can show you heaven,
cos every time when I was with you I was on cloud 7

things were bright and feelings were new, but me dumb fellow didn’t know what to do,

You were loving me from everywhere,
and I was keeping , my feelings under the layers,

I was carried with a crazy thought that my girl understands and know it all,
I didn’t know that lips should talk even if you keep your eyes brimmed with all your thoughts,
Now I know, and now I do, and now I feel the more for you,

But now you say that you are not used to, Just tell my love what should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment